fredag 16 september 2011

Friday night out? - I don't think so!








Too much schoolwork that needs to be done! C__c''
I've been ill pretty much all week, and haven't been able to study, and now I'm way behind schedule!
And here's a huge accounting-assigment we have to do next week, so I really need to cram this stuff into my head before Monday...

So, it's me, the furball (family's dog is visisting, yay!), my (soon-to-arrive-home) bf, my textbooks and NEW COMPUTER!! :DD Oh, I love it SO! It doesn't only START when I press the on-button, but it's pink as well! Oh, joy!



 The lovely, new pink vaio-computer!
 (please save your comments about how I should have bought a Mac instead I've had plenty of those already)

The caterpillar-dog

I hope the rest of you have a great weekend! 
Next week is the Gothenburg Book Fair! I can hardly wait!

Love

Fanny

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar