torsdag 8 december 2011

Nike Athena in the shadow and the mystic document!

HERE IT IS!! FINALLY!

This is the secret project that I've been working on this fall;
illustrations for a childrens book by Swedish politician Johnny Munkhammar. Read his blog entry about the book here:
http://www.munkhammar.org/blog/?page=display_entry&ID=3378

Myself, I have to admit that I am personally not too much into politics, but I know when I really like a character! And, I really do like NA. She's like a modern age Ronja Rövardotter in my eyes. Not afraid of anything. A bit of a dare-devil.. I am not sure that I'd let my own children roam around in Europe all by themelves, but, then again, my parents let me move to the US for a year when I was 16, so maybe I'm just too over protective??
Also, she's a lot of fun to draw! :)

Either way, here is the lovely cover!


I'm impressed by myself that I did so well on the digital coloring, usually I use only traditional media such as watercolors!

The book is published by Yaaa (http://www.yaaa.se/), and will in a few days time be out in a bookstore (physical or on the web) close to you! (I'll update once I have a webbadress for you to look into)

I am soooo excited!!

Love, peace, over 'n out!

- Fanny

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar