måndag 6 februari 2012

Angouleme BD-festival (and the Swedish "Musikfestivalen" started this weekend)!! :D

Here's a few of the 500 pictures I took during my week in France. :)

First, the BD (french; bande dessine (comics)) festival in Angouleme;
I went to the Comic's Festival in Angouleme in January for the second time (first was 2010). 
This time I travelled with my good old friends Amanda Hakim, Nathalie ("Nat") Nilsson and my boyfriend Anders "Bo Ashi" Johansson
We had a really good trip and spent a lot of time with the other Swedish and Finnish artists and editors at the festival. It was so inspiering to be around all these talented people, and all the COMICS! :D The amount of comics in France is HUGE! I'm always overwhelmed when I think about how small Sweden's comic's stage is compared to France. 
We spent a lot of time helping out at the Swedish Comics exhibition but also had the time to see some other exhibitions. I got to talk to one editor that I wanted to, so that's a plus :) We'll see where that leads.. You'll never know, but right now I'm (sadly) very occupied by school and it's hard to take on a bigger project ATM.. 
Anders on the train between Paris and Angouleme.
We spent a lot of time at the Swedish Comics exhibition. Here; Amanda  drawing (accompanied by intrigued French spectators)
Amanda and Nathalie with Malin Biller's contribution. 

Fredrik Strömberg and Josefin Svenske at the opening vernissage of the exhibition.

Fredrik Strömberg and Matilda Ruta.
 Jonas Darnell and Anders Bo Ashi drawing their own Strindberg pictures (they made several!)
In the bigger "tent". D:
Henri Gylander, Stefan Eriksson and Anders looking serious outside the "Chat Noir". 
Street in Angouleme, filled with the festival visitors! 
 And, FINALLY, I got to try some real French maccarons! :DD Yum!

 We went to the Art Spiegelman exhibition, very inspiering! 

 Loka Kanarp's contribution to the Strindberg exhibiton. 

Read more about the exhibition here; 
http://www.si.se/Paris/Svenska/Svenska-institutet-i-Paris/Kalendarium2/#11394
 Knut Larsson and Jonas Darnell celebrating the fine arts! (along with the French wine and cheese!)
Amanda, Nat, Anders and I stayed with Anne-Marie and Volfi. We really enjoyed their hospitality and had several good chats about politics, music, books and life in general. A big THANK YOU! :))
Also;
I seriously hope Loreen wins the Swedish "Melodifestivalen" (music contest) and gets to compete in Eurovision Song Contest :DD ♥ 
I've had the song on my brain all weekend! X33

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar