söndag 25 mars 2012

Don't trust me!

Hello ya'll! Hope you're enjoying the spring sun as much as I am :)

Nope, hardly getting any drawing done, but I did sketch some illustrations this week I hope to get inked next week :) 

Instead, I spent all of last of last weekend doing this;

Yup, took me like 10ish hours just to get the goldfish done ^^; Still have to do the letters.. But, I enjoy doing emboideries :) I haven't done any since middle-school, but during one of my hardest study-session a few weeks ago I had this relevation that I NEED TO DO EMROIDERY!!! So, I went and bought supplies and got started :) Isn't it cute? (I'll post once I'm done with it!)

Also, I'd call this song the "song of the week": 
They play this song at the warm-up at my dance-class on Modays :) I enjoy the beat more than the lyrics, though ^^; Still can't help to like it; it's catchy!! *bouncing around in my room* 


Peace!

- Fanny

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar