söndag 23 september 2012

Our home

This post is mainly for my American family and friends; so that you can get a peek at Anders and I's new apartment here in Malmö, southern Sweden! :D


Our apartment is on the bottom floor to the right to the entrance-door. (Our kitchen is the open window to the left there).



Also; my new bike I bought yesterday (since my other one got stolen this summer -__-')

Our names! :D It may be small, but that is the name of our family!  <3 

The kitchen is the first on the right. In between the foyer and the kitchen is a small "serving room". 

It's a slim kitchen, but with plenty of storage space! (For all my adorable plates and cups etc..)

Pug-shaped salt and pepper shaker above the (gas)-stove. Cuuute! (Bought in Gothenburg)

On kitchen wall; my vintage mirror Mucha-picture I bought at a thrift store! (Only 10 SEK! (approx. 1.20 USD))

Livingroom! Yes, we now have MORE than one room! And look; sofas! Plenty of room for friends and family. Also; please note the pretty wooden floors and adorable curtains I bought last weekend at a thrift store :) Love those windows! The lamp was left by the last renter of the apratment; I like it, it looks a lot like a pinecone :3

In the livingroom live our little water-friends. Here's the fintail fishes Albin and Benny. (always hungry!)
This is a 60 liter tank. 

Our guppy-babies.. Those fishes reproduce waaay too fast! -__-'

One of the two frogs (african dwarf claws). Her name's Smulan (swedish for "crumble" (similar to "cutie pie" in english), she's at least 13 years old. 

An adorable pug-pillow I found at Goodwill in Greeley, US this summer! Took out all the filling (so that it would fit in my suitcase) and washed it when I came home and bought a new filling-pillow and stitched it together again. 

In between the living- and bedroom is my study/work/play-area. (Please ignore the mess).. I badly need a lamp.. It's pretty dark here. 
Behind is my "little" My Little Pony-collection :) 

And the bedroom! :D 
(the purple and white rug is also thriftstore-find)

We bought the bed from the previous renter here. I actually painted it just this week (it had the color of "ugly-brown"...) Looks waaay better now!

And; my beloved 50's lamp! Glass and brass! It's missing the "crown"-part sadly.. Still looks terrific! 

And; last but not least; the pug-puppy in the bedroom window :)

Hope you enjoyed this little "tour" of our home!

Peace!
- Fanny 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar