lördag 20 augusti 2011

Love and Manga

Heyo,


It's Saturday and I just came home from work!!
Later I'm going on a date with my boyfriend! Yays! It's been a while. Well, we see each other every day, but going out and dressing up is totally different from doing the dishes and falingl asleep right after work. 
It's important to give each other, and your relationship, time! *^^* I'm really looking forward to it. :3


But, first, I'm going to make a shout-out to all my fellow Swedish artists:


My dear friend and colleague, Elise Rosberg, is arrangeing a manga-contest through "Wasabi Press":

Wasabi Press bjuder in till mangatävling! Tävlingen "Klara, färdiga, MANGA!" går ut på att du ska rita en serie på upp till 20 sidor och ta chansen att bli Sveriges nästa stora mangatecknare! 8 vinnare kommer bli publicerade i en gratis samlingsvolym under 2012. Deadline 1 december 2011. Läs mer på www.wasabipress.se !



There! Now, let's enjoy life and DANCE! :DD





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar