söndag 23 oktober 2011

Studying...

Ugh..
Two exams next week (Tuesday and Friday).
ATM it seriously feels like I have zero life.. Study study study study.. Go to school.. Get home.. Eat.. Study.. Take an occasional walk... Otherwise.. not really much else going on. "Oh, really, there's a party this weekend? Sorry, but I can't come -___-''


The subjects I have an exam on Tuesday (in two days!! C__c!!) is really hard, but I'll do my best. I failed it the first time I took it and I have to struggle to get motivated.. Just keep at it.. Focus. Focus. Focus! Don't give up.. But, argh, it sure is hard.. High school was kindergarten compared to this XC .. Just have to focus on the feeling I'll get once I get this over 'n done with! Phew!
I do learn.. but, I haven't reached the murder-pace that we're running at the university.. Gargh! >___< But, it sure is a relief that I can re-take exams. Makes me feel way better. Now, I just have to pull through and do my best!
FaitoooooOOOO~!!

I want to reccomend this song for motivation:
I can't understand a word, but I love the beat! :D





Love, peace, over 'n out (and coffee!!)

Fanny

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar