tisdag 14 maj 2013

Finished!

Just finished and sent a short comic (six pages) for a comic-novel project that I'm part of :) Happiness!
Hope the publisher (and writer!) will approve of my rather different take on this story.. It will be out to the Swedish Book Fair this fall. Iiiih! Exciiiting! This sure was a challenge for me.. A lot of backgrounds (pinetrees -__-') and weapons. Fun to draw though! (Wish I had more time, but I really need to study for my final exam in June..)




Also; Daft Punk's released a new single! I've listened to it about 20 times today (and counting!). Love it!

Today I spent a few hours with my friends from school. That was a nice (and well needed) break.

And, tonight I'm going to Folkets Park here in Malmö to watch Eurovision Song Contest semifinal 1 live among good friends. I've baked cake and bought wine. Life is good! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar